Thursday, November 11, 2010

Two Wishes in One

So going into my LA trip, I said that I wanted to spot somebody famous. And going into my trip to San Diego, I wanted to find where Roberto and Ali now live. Well, the heavens aligned, and both were pseudo-fulfilled at the same time.

Blair and Jo hooked us up with some amazing tickets to the Padres, and as we walked into the stadium, we realized that Roberto and Ali were throwing out the opening pitch.

The camera phone came out, as well as my stalker instincts.



Wait for it...



Liz and I bamboozled the security guard and ran down to the first row.



They're getting closer.



If I ever come back in another life, I might be a really great member of the paparazzi.



The funny thing was that Liz and I were the only ones down there taking pictures. I doubt anyone else knew who they were, or if they did, didn't care.





This one's going out to Meg, Marta, Ashley, and Jensen.



And this one's going out to me: Ali's new BFF.

2 comments: