Sunday, January 2, 2011

Thanksgiving

Last year, Thanksgiving consisted of us and the Mayors. It was great, but I missed having my other siblings around. Fortunately, my prayers were answered, and this year, everybody but Meg was in attendance: my parents, Stafford, Annie and McKay, the Sam Schmidts, the Mayors, and even Ricky Southwick (Justin's second cousin and my first. Don't worry...not by blood) and his cute little family. It was packed, but it was a lot of fun. We ate, played cards, shopped, watched football (and Harry Potter), and enjoyed our time with family, especially the sleepover parties with my mom in the master bedroom. Justin insisted that we paint his toenails, but we told him girls only did that in the movies.

One of my favorite moments was watching Parker push Lincoln around the island in the little walker/roller. So cute.



It made me excited for my little boys. Hopefully they'll be little besties.

No comments:

Post a Comment