Sunday, February 7, 2010

Vegas

A couple weeks ago, I went to see my sister-in-law, Meg, my friend, Jamie, and sister, Meg, in Vegas. It was great to see all of them, especially (and not because I don't love you, Meg Schmidt) Meg Lingard and Jamie. They've both had tough years, and it was great to spend a little time with them just to check in and see how they're holding up. I snapped a ton of pictures of Jamie's adorable little kids, but I failed to take any of Meg Lingard, probably because little Tru was out of town, and Meg just isn't as entertaining:)

So here you go...amazing pictures on my amazing camera.

Little Joe is such a poser on his little bike. He really has got the whole cool image down. It was so fun to hear him talk about his first BMX race that weekend and how he was going to win. He told me he wasn't scared because he already beat all the kids in the pre-race and because all you have to do is peddle really fast.



It was a little hard to capture him on film as he was riding. In fact, when he got off his bike, he wanted to see all the pictures "of him" that didn't actually have him in the frame because he was going so fast. Like this one.



Fortunately, I caught him in action at least once.



Jamie had taken Sally to the store to pick out a prize for stepping up her toilet training skills. Smart little girl chose Strawberry Shortcake with a big head and lots of hair. Awesome. Even little Joe got in on the action. They totally tatted her out with stickers and had me clip in every single hair extension possible.



Wait for it...



That evening, the boys went to FHE and the girls (and Meg) went to Red Mango for a little treat. Let me just say, I can't believe I haven't personally discovered Red Mango or Pinkberry yet. I had it 3 times over the week, and it changed my life. When I got home, I checked where the nearest ones were. New York. Awesome.

After Sally got bored at the kids table, she headed to the sofa to catch up on the latest gossip.



Luckily, she let the pap snap a pic. (I, unfortunately, look like I had been up since 6. Oh wait, I was.)



It was sooooo fun to see them, even if it did rain on my parade, literally. Made me wish we lived closer.

And Tru, I'll catch you on the flip side.

1 comment:

  1. I still need to e-mail you the pic I took of you and Meg. Thanks for coming and hanging out with me. I still can't believe that you got down and mopped my floors in your cute little outfit. Now that's a true friend! Love you Sarah!

    ReplyDelete