Thursday, July 15, 2010

Beehives and Burgers

For the past while or so, I've been serving as the 2nd counselor in our ward's Young Women's presidency. It's been extra fun, since I'm not teaching anymore, and I really enjoy the relationships I've been able to form with the girls. There's not very many of them, but they are all so unique, with amazing stories. Seriously, I continue to be impressed with their dedication, perseverance, and strong testimonies.

So one Saturday, I took the three Beehives, Rachelle, Chloe, and Courtney to Five Guys for lunch. I gave them the option of Panera, but since they're big fans of burgers and bacon, Five Guys was the clear favorite. We had a great time, and I was shocked that these little girls downed their loaded double burgers.





The funny thing about it all is that we went immediately to Target to try on and find cute summer dresses. I wish I had taken pictures of their fashion show, but you'll just have to trust me that they look adorable.

No comments:

Post a Comment