Thursday, July 15, 2010

Justin's Birthday



For Justin's birthday, I surprised him with a trip to Annapolis, MD. Actually, he knew we were heading up to his favorite place to get crabs, mussels, and shrimp, but he didn't know that I had packed his bags for an overnight stay in Annapolis.

The dinner was amazing, and after Justin decided that he wanted icecream, I made a wrong turn into the hotel parking lot. Justin was a little nervous when the valet came up to the car - Justin kept saying, "Just turn around!" and I'd say, "Just wait...I'll just talk to him." - but after I told the valet we were checking in (and Justin whispered "No, we're not."), he started to catch on. Smart guy.

We checked in, got icecream, walked around, and spent the next day exploring Annapolis as indoors as possible. It was a scorcher, so we eventually ended up at the local movie theater.

Later that evening, we met up with my Dad and Stafford for a Sox game at Camden. My and Stafford's favorite thing was when the crowds started chanting "Beat LA!" whenever we scored a run. LOVE Sox fans!!!



Anyway, the weekend was a smashing success, but that wasn't all.

Tuesday, Justin's real birthday, he told me he wanted to go to Ray's the Steaks for dinner. Thankfully he chose right because I had already invited some of our friends for a surprise dinner. Perfect. He's so easy to surprise. We had a great time with everyone...and the food was pretty good too.

Sorry for the blurry, indoor, iPhone pictures.

Bryan and Amber



Lindsay and Dan



Kara and Bryan



and....Marta.

No comments:

Post a Comment