Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Utah!!!

As the second part of my trip, I was able to spend about a week in Utah. I was able to spend time with Justin's family and some of my friends, who I haven't seen in ages. It was a great trip and probably the last I will take of the kind for a while...explanation to come.

Dinner with Carolyn (and baby), Karen, and Terri. A fun fun fun Omni reunion at a yummy hole-in-the-wall Mexican restaurant. So appropriate.



The next night, I picked up Heather on our way down to Kim's house. I can't explain how fun it was to see them and Erin and catch up on the past 10-20 years. The four of us grew up in Mass, in the same ward, since I was about 6 (minus a few years when my family moved to New York). I love these girls so much, and it took about .5 seconds for us to slide back into our 14-year-old selves. We finally pulled ourselves away around midnight, but I honestly could have stayed for hours. They're all doing so well, and it just makes me so happy.

Our amazing photo shoot. Still makes me giggle.













After Justin left, I stayed at Melissa's fabulous house. Ang spent the night as well, and the next day we headed up for a charming little lunch in Sundance. It was sooooo fun and so beautiful up there!!



Then, just as we were leaving, we ran into this little gem. I swear he's everywhere.



Meg just missed him by a few hours, but she caught Ang just in time for her weekend trip to NYC.



The best part of the two weeks may have been the trip to BYU campus, and better yet, the bookstore. Although I must say that the BYU apparel is lacking. Meg almost had an attorney freak-out on the poor staff.



Don't ask. (Please note my old school Cougar Blue though.)



And I came home to these beauties from my lovely husband.

No comments:

Post a Comment