Saturday, July 18, 2009

Winner gets Justin!




So Justin and I celebrated our 6 month anniversary last night, which we realize is not technically an anniversary. So let me rephrase that, we celebrated our semi-anniversary last night. During dinner, I asked Justin where he wanted to be in the next six months, by January 17th, 2010. His first answer was, "Hopefully still married."


Then today, after seeing Harry Potter, which was amazing by the way, Justin told me his horsecruxes (poor guy, hasn't read that book) would be 1. his t.v. 2. his X-Box 3. my wedding ring.


Should I be worried I may not make it to our real anniversary?

3 comments:

  1. "Stafford's been kidnapped and someone's cut off his hand!"- Mom

    anddd you almost destroyed Justin's x-box horcrux the other day. fact.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahaha- I love Harry Potter and when Harry Potter becomes real life.

    ReplyDelete
  3. im so glad i dont understand the hp gibberish...this makes no sense. (except WHAT?! hopefully still married?! he OBVIOUSLY doesnt get the hp gibberish either!!!)

    ReplyDelete